All good things come to an end, but one of the greatest things in the shoe world might be coming back: the Nike Air Jordan 1 Mid SE Dutch Green has been spotted at retailers, and it looks like it’s ready to return to shelves! Here’s everything you need to know about this Jordan Retro release, including where to buy them and when you can expect them.
Update: Dutch Green Jordan 1 Mid SE is officially out. Learn more...
Jordan 1s have now taken over the fashion world. They've even walked along the Dior runway. Collaborations with Levi's and other companies have also contributed to the success of the Air Jordan 1 Mid silhouette. On the court, the original high top was all about ankle support.
- Brand: Nike
- Release: Air Jordan 1 Mid Dutch Green
- Colors: Dutch Green / Black-barely Green
- Release Date: April, 2021.
- Style Code: CZ0774-300
- Price: $200
- Where to buy: Check availability
Overlays in a military garb-like tone are laid over a pale green backdrop. The dramatic "Black" contrast of profile swooshes, on the other hand, interrupts the two-tone arrangement. Furthermore, the lateral ankle flap's laces and wings insignias feature colors of pink not seen before in the Jordan 1 lineage. Sole units have a simple color combination underfoot, similar to some of the most sought-after Dunk Low pairs from the last three years.
What to expect?
- In a soft leather construction, the shoe's base has an off-white colour.
- A toned-down green shade sits atop, with paneling enveloping the sneaker and giving all the military vibes.
- Undefined profile Indulge in a deep black swoosh.
- Toebox is perforated in the traditional way.
- The laces have a vibrant pink tint.
- The Jumpman logo on the tongue, as well as the Wings logo, give us Travis Scott vibes.
- The shoe is finished off well with a two-toned sole unit that provides comfort and traction underfoot.
In April, 2022, the Dutch Green Jordan 1 Special Edition was released in limited quantities at select shops and on Nike.com.
The new Dutch Green Jordan 1 sneaker retailed for roughly $200, and it was a limited-edition production. There are, however, a number of stores where you can acquire them for a similar, if not identical, price. You can either use our suggestions or hunt for coupons in store advertisements.
Where To Buy
The Dutch Green Jordan 1 is available for purchase at some retailers and already sold out on Nike's official store. They range in price from a few dollars to a few hundred dollars depending on where you live. If you want them mailed to you, you'll have to pay extra for delivery, which will increase the price slightlyBuy Now
Please check back for Dutch Green Jordan 1 performance review very soon. Thanks.