With the Nike Dunk Low Avocado releasing later this year, many sneakerheads and casual fans are buzzing about the release details and specifications of this shoe. The Dunk Low will release in limited quantities, with this special "Avocado" themed colorway going fast! Read on to learn more about this shoe and how you can purchase it if you’re lucky enough to get your hands on a pair!
This time around, Nike looks to healthy diet for inspiration for their latest Dunk Low. The Dunk Low 'Avocado,' releasing for Spring & Summer, features a unique wear-away top -- a tempting peelable skin.
- Brand: Nike
- Release Model: Dunk Low "Avocado"
- Color: Sequoia / Sequoia-Zinnia-Eucalyptus Fog
- Release Date: 2022
- Style Code: DM7606-300
- Price: $120
- Where to buy: Check availability
Peter Moore developed the Nike Dunk Low, a low-profile variant of Nike's iconic Dunk style. While it was never a true performance sneaker like its predecessor, it has always been a formidable contender in the Retro scene, especially within the Nike SB lineage.
Its "Plum" revival and CDG interpretations are among the notable colorways that have been released. The Dunk Low design continues to provide captivating styles that are inspired by everything from festivals to fruits.
This Dunk Low is inspired by the avocado's unusual texture and colors. A dark-colored upper with textured leather evokes the rugged skin of an avocado, but brighter green details peep out around the stitching and toe box, hinting at the soft sweetness inside.
- The Nike Dunk Low "Avocado" is mostly made of black textured leather that resembles the avocado's exterior skin.
- Green flecks can be seen poking through the margins of the black panels, indicating that the black layer was intended to wear away over time, revealing a green layer beneath.
- The heel is covered in a guacamole-like creamy green suede that matches the sockliner and tongue lip.
- An avocado "sticker" on the lateral side of the toe mudguard and a "Nutrition Facts" tag buried on the interior of the tongue are also included.
- A produce market-style "tag" reads "product of nike beaverton, oregon" on the lateral quarter panels, with a similar image landing on the sock-liners.
- The shoes come with a mesh shopping bag and an avocado-shaped hang tag as extras.
The 'Nike Dunk Low 'Avocado' is set to come shortly at select shops and on Nike.com.
If you want to get your hands on the new Nike Dunk Low Avocado, it'll set you back $120 and will be available in limited quantities at first. There are, however, a number of stores where you can acquire them for a similar, if not identical, price.
Where To Buy
The Nike Dunk Low Avocado will be sold at select retailers as well as through Nike.com's official retail sales platforms. You'll have to pay extra for shipping if you want them mailed to you, which will raise the price slightly.
Please check back for Dunk Low Avocado performance review after official release. Thanks.