The Air Force 1 Mid Reverse Panda is finally here! With this shoe in your collection, you can expect the best of both worlds when it comes to performance and aesthetics. This Air Force 1 has all the benefits of being weather resistant, lightweight, and flexible, but it also sports an all-new look that shows off your keen sense of style and fashion sense to everyone who sees you wearing them on the streets or the track. Shop now to get yours before they sell out!
Air Force 1 Mid 'Reverse Panda'
Black leather covers the base of the Air Force 1 Mid 'Reverse Panda,' while White covers the overlays, eyestays, jagged Swoosh logos, and heels. The strap, midsole, and rubber outsole are all covered in white. The tongues and liner are black, with 'Nike Air' branding on the tongue labels and insoles completing the design.
Colors: White, Black
Designer: Bruce Kilgore
Release date: 2022
Features and Details
- The foundation of this release is smooth black leather with white tumbled leather overlays.
- The overlays are white from the toe to the heel.
- Dark black leathers are used on the toe, collar, and mid-panel.
- Swooshes on the sides and heel tabs have triangular jagged edges.
- The tongue tabs are also adorned with Nike Air logo.
- Additional "Air Force Every 1" subtext can be seen on the insoles.
- Ankle straps for a secure fit and tonal lace dubraes at the top of the classic lacing system are also included.
- The design is completed by thick white rubber sole sections.
Nike Air Force 1 "Reverse Panda" sneakers base is made of Black leather, while the overlays, eyestays, jagged Swoosh emblems, and heels are made of White.
CHECK BACK FOR REVIEW
The Air Force 1 Mid Reverse Panda sneaker from Nike is finally here, and it’s everything we hoped it would be and more! This model doesn’t feature the gum outsole or nylon tongue that made its predecessors so classic, but it still has all the cushioning and support you expect from the classic AF1 design. So if you’re in the market for an exciting new pair of AF1 sneakers, check out this list of stores carrying the shoe and pick up your new pair today!